We are supporting Prone2Help.org with free donations and sharing their mission to help patients recover from Covid pneumonia with a less invasive technique to improve oxynation: Here you can find more info on why prone positioning can help.
• PROVEN FACE DOWN COMFORT BOLSTER: Patented design provides ultimate support for face down positioning after procedures, therapy or lower back relief.
• RECESSED ALCOVES FOR LARGE CLIENT COMFORT: A supportive cushion structure is enhanced with generous, dacron padded recesses for chest and stomach. Removable stomach cushion allows for larger client comfort.
• ENLARGED BREATHING CHANNELS: Creates more space for extended facedown respiration. Will work with most CPAP machines. Adjustable face crescent cushion for improved comfort and fit.
• FDA REGISTERED. COMMERCIAL GRADE FOR PROFESSIONAL USE: Constructed from CFC-free urethane foam and fully upholstered with water and fluid resistant upholstery.
• DIMENSIONS: 41" long x 21.5" wide x 8" tall. Generous 7” diameter breast recesses. Tapered 15” x 17” stomach recess provides ample supported space with removable cushion for larger clients.
• MADE BY EARTHLITE, the world’s leading massage and wellness equipment and supplies manufacturer, since 1987.