Purchasing a new massage table can be a daunting task.It’s a big monetary investment and can have a pretty dramatic effect on your business. To help you prepare, I’ve put together a list of important questions to consider as you begin your quest. If you consider these and have your answers prepared ahead of time, your shopping experience will run quite a bit smoother.
- What is your budget?
- How do you plan to use your table? In a room? For travel? Both?
- What table height do you need? Width?
- What is your ideal table’s weight?
- Do you have a preference of wood or aluminum? (Remember, this choice affects a table’s weight.)
- Do you want standard or Reiki endplates?
- What kind of facecradle do you like? Should it be adjustable?
- What colors do you want/like?
- Is sustainability important to you?
- What kind of company do you want to purchase from?
Might other things come up? Sure. But, if you prepare this list ahead of time, you’ll have most of your bases covered. Good luck!